HOW WE COLLECT, USE AND RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
When we use the term “Personal Information,” we mean information that can be used to identify you as an individual person. We collect several categories of Personal Information through our Services, including information you provide, information collected automatically from your device, and information we obtain from third party sources. We use and share this Personal Information for the purposes described below, including as described under Additional Uses of Personal Information.
We rely on separate and overlapping bases to process your Personal Information lawfully. By way of example only, it may be necessary for us to process your Personal Information in certain ways in order to process a transaction you have requested or otherwise in accordance with a contract between us, or in certain cases we may process your Personal Information where necessary to further our legitimate interests, where those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights and interests.
We collect Personal Information you provide, for example when you enter the information into forms fields on our Contact or Start Saving forms.
For example we may collect:
- Personal Information (name, address, email and/or phone) to verify you as a user and communicate with you. Legal bases for this information are to process you request to contact you for Legitimate interests.
- Demographic Information (age, information about your household, other interests) to better understand and analyze our customer population/base, to deliver relevant ads to improve our services. Legal bases for this information are to process you request to contact you for Legitimate interests.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES
We may obtain certain Personal Information about you from third party sources, which we may use to serve our legitimate interests, comply with legal obligations, perform a contract, or in some cases, in accordance with your consent.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
We may also use services provided by third parties (such as social media platforms) to serve targeted ads to you on third party platforms. We may do this by providing a hashed version of your Personal Information to the third party for matching purposes.
ADDITIONAL USES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In addition to the uses described above, we may use your Personal Information for the following purposes, which uses may under certain circumstances be based on your consent, may be necessary to fulfill our contractual commitments to you, and are necessary to serve our legitimate interest in the following business operations:
- Operating our business, administering the Services and managing your accounts;
- Contacting you to respond to your requests or inquiries;
- Processing and completing your transactions including, as applicable, order confirmation, enrollment in our loyalty or other programs, processing payments for online purchases and delivering products or services;
- Providing you with newsletters, articles, product or service alerts or announcements, savings awards, event invitations, and other information that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with coupons, promotional information, offers, and other information that are personally tailored to your interests and purchase behavior;
- Conducting market research, surveys, and similar inquiries to help us understand trends and customer needs;
- Administering our loyalty and rewards programs including allowing you to create and maintain customer profiles, analyzing your interactions with us, presenting customized offers, and improving our products, services, programs, and other offerings;
- Alerting you about a product safety announcement or recall or correction of an offer, promotion, or advertisement;
- Administering sweepstakes and promotions or contacting you regarding a contest prize;
- Preventing, investigating, or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity, or unauthorized access to or use of Personal Information, our website or data systems; or to meet legal obligations;
We rely on several legitimate interests in using and sharing your Personal Information. These interests include:
- improving and customizing the Services for you;
- understanding how the Services are being used;
- obtaining insights into usage patterns of the Services;
- exploring ways to develop and grow our business;
- ensuring the safety and security of the Services; and
- enhancing protection against fraud, spam, harassment, intellectual property infringement, crime and security risks.
Where we are processing Personal Information based on our legitimate interests, we generally will retain such information for a reasonable period of time based on the particular interest, taking into account the fundamental interests and the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
For solid answers on your next project and how you can incorporate natural stone, call us today!
We Specialize In:
Custom Cut Stone
De Pere Ledgestone